Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i am learning.

i think that i am finally starting to realize that the people in my life have different roles.

i used to just open up to anyone. anyone who would take the time to sit and listen to me cry,vent,bitch,or complain about my life. and i thought that was okay.but i'm growing and i'm learning.and i'm finding out that i have to protect myself and there is nothing wrong with that.

there are alot of people in my life.and i consider myself very blessed to know all of them. but not all of them were meant to hear all of my dark,twisty,and painfully honest details about my life. God has given me my people ( as anna would say) and these people were meant for that.they don't tell me what i want to hear, they don't judge me, and they don't use me coming to them to make themselves feel good about themselves.they are my people

1 comment:

anna said...

thanks for the plug.