Tuesday, October 21, 2008

relationships.

my thoughts have been consumed with the topic of relationships here lately. and it seems that conversations that i have been having keep prolonging these thoughts. so me being convinced that everything happens for a reason , cant help but assume that there is a good reason for this.

i am astonished by our perception of what relationships are supposed to be like. im really trying to evaluate the relationships i have in my life.

selfishness is something i seem to keep finding.sometimes on my end ,sometimes on the other end and sometimes just from observing other's relations with each other.

how messed up is that?God blessed us with relationships and we distort them in so many ways. i want to be able to put into my relationships what i want to get out of them and even more. but that would require me putting my self aside...putting other's first. which as much as i hate to admit , this task that has been preached to me for as long as i can remember is still as hard for me as it was years ago.

i suppose it's time to grow up.

1 comment:

I don't really know what kind of a girl I am.....-Juno said...

I think you are very loving and I enjoy our relationship!