Saturday, March 10, 2007

woot woot

I am aware that my last post was a very long time ago...but it's for a good reason i promise. my computer was really messed up and did not function at all. but good news everyone....

i am now a member of the mac club! woot woot. yep...my macbook and i are going to become very good friends...this is can tell already.

the past two weeks have been extremely stressful and well...just long. nothing has seemed to go just right. everytime there's been something good or something to smile about , there has been something really icky to outweigh that good. and although it's probably my own fault that i've let the bad outnumber the good...it's still been really frustrating.

so maybe that should be my goal for this week ... to see the positives .

to be...optimistic

i know this sounds horrible but this will really be challenging for me.

let's see how it goes....

2 comments:

jodi said...

hey girl!

i've missed talking to you ~ we need to get together soon!

congrats on your mac and on making cheerleader.

i'm very proud of you for continuing to fight the good fight. lauren, you are always willing to hang in there when most other people would bolt from a situation. keep plowing ahead, and take comfort in the fact that there are people who love you simply because YOU'RE YOU!!!

T5Guy said...

:) I saw you smile this week. You still have not answered my question...